previous posts

14.4.12

I have made other goals besides my eating and working out
since I have started this second journey.
This time around, I wake up before 9 am
& to bed before 11 pm.
I use to sleep until 10 am & go to bed 
at about 1 am! It was making me so
sluggish!
I wake up with energy, now!
When I wake up, I put on my workout clothes!
It gets me in the mood to workout 
and eat right! 
It's like I have a uniform on!
If you have an apron on, you want to cook.
Same with workout clothes!

I also am striving to be a better mom and wife.
I want to be the best I can be to them 
since they give me so much and expect
none in return!

I am up and in my wo clothes,
drinking the first 32 ounces of the day,
and ready to hit the elliptical!
Have a great Saturday, all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment