previous posts

13.4.12

No cheating on my new meal plan occurred yesterday!!
And that, for me, is a BIG one to accomplish!
I am finally overcoming my emotional eating.
And that makes me know I can do this...again.

I enjoyed swim class very much
& the workout this morning was hard, 
but so refreshing when I was done.

A good friend of mine posted these to a 
fitness group I follow on Facebook:



I kept remembering them while I pushed 
through my workout this morning.
They are so true though.
Sometimes I find myself sitting on the couch
for TWENTY MINUTES wondering
if I should workout or not...
I could have been done by the time I was
done deciding!!

Working out with two kids is hard...
but if there is a WILL there is a WAY!
Find it! :)

Have a happy & healthy day!
I am off to eat my breakfast,
1/2 cup of oatmeal & 1 egg + 3 egg whites..
and LOTS OF WATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment