previous posts

5.4.12

I slacked. As many do.
I fell off the bandwagon for 6 days.
The cause? My selfishness, I believe.
I indulged in sweet treats rather than 
give my body proper nutrients and exercise.
I decided that I was not worth taking care of myself.
I let myself drown my feelings in food that is BAD for my body.

I am sick of starting over. 
It is not easy. 
It's the hardest part, to me, of getting healthy.
Luckily, I saw this image yesterday and got my butt ready and headed to the swimming pool.
I love Aquacise. I love swimming.
It is low impact.
It tones like nothing else.
Perfect for Me.
I woke up and ate well today! Whole foods!
I rewarded my body with some great exercise.
Below is a picture of what I did around the middle of the day today, just right in my living room. All I needed was me! No weights or fancy equipment.
(although I do love my elliptical)

I was only able to pull through it once, but I did it!
My goal now is to do this AT LEAST once a day, if not more.

I do thank my little following of 15..
I am glad you are here to listen to my little journey.

Here is to tomorrow! May it be better than today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment