previous posts

11.4.12

I am following a plan.
A workout plan and meal plan.
Let's see how this works. Kay? :)
You can find ALL the details of this plan here.
(Intro to the plan, meal plan, grocery list,
recipes, workouts, tips, a restaurant map,
a supplement guide, & lots of help and encouragemen!)

What is great about this plan, to me,
is that I picked from a list of foods
what I want to eat.
I chose:
*PROTEIN- eggs, boneless skinless chicken breasts,
lean ground turkey, & tilapia.
(I am in the process of choosing a
protein powder as well.)
*FIBROUS VEGGIES- spinach, broccoli, 
bell peppers, & cucumbers.
*COMPLEX/STARCHY CARB- old fashioned oatmeal, 
whole wheat bread, & brown rice.
*HEALTHY FATS- peanut butter, olive oil,
almonds, & avocado.
*FRUIT- apples, blueberries, & strawberries.
*BEVERAGES- water, almond milk, & Mio flavor bottles.
*CONDIMENTS- balsamic vinegar, salsa, mustard,
Mrs. Dash seasonings, cinnamon, 
unsweetened cocoa powder, &stevia.
*VITAMINS- fish oil, multivitamin, & prenatals.
--you can find the meal schedule/plan
that I am following here.--
I do have to increase SOME of the portions
since I am nursing and need to have 500 
more calories than the average person. :)


Then, it has workouts for if you access to weights
(like at a gym)
and for if you don't.
(That's me!)
So, my workouts consist of trading off between
an upper bodyweight workout, a lower bodyweight workout,
& HIIT on my elliptical.
I chose Sunday as my rest day.
--you can find the workout plans here.

My last post baby weight loss journey consisted
of JUST cardio on my elliptical.
I want to see if this weight training is all
that it is cracked up to be!
So, here we go. 
Tomorrow is the beginning of something new.

Ps...the website has SO much info
and she posts almost daily about new things.
(That is what all the pictures on the home page are.
Click on them! They lead you to a post!
You do have to have an account to read those, though.)

Thanks for following, again. 
I do like knowing I have some kind of accountability with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment