previous posts

25.3.12

This day has been a long time coming, for me. It feels like it has taken forever just to get to this day! Tomorrow is the day I record my measurements, my weight, & take my before pictures! It's also the day I start my journey. 
In February of this year (2012), I gave birth to our beautiful little boy. Along with him came the dreaded baby weight. I knew I had to gain some weight. But, you never really want to! And you don't want to deal with it after! It really would be easier if we just popped right back to how we looked before we got pregnant. (Heck, back to how I looked when I met my husband would be great!!) Of course, if that happened we could not learn from life's lessons. So, with that...I am on my way! Just with the drive, motivation and incentive I have taken a step most don't! I didn't after I had my first baby. It took me TWO YEARS after she was born to actually get started on the baby weight. Because of that, I only lost what I could in a few short months before getting pregnant with our second. (I refused to have them more than 3 years apart.) 
This journey, I know, is not going to be easy. I am going to want to quit, eat food that is bad for me and my body, not exercise, and not focus on the task at hand. But, I know that if I just take it one day at a time.. I can do it. And in the end, I will be so glad I did! 
So, I hope you enjoy following along! I will post either daily or weekly...depending on how hectic my life is! 
Feel free to leave comments and questions and SUGGESTIONS! 

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaay!!!! So happy you are here and posting!!! You can do this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Excited to follow! i should do this too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, I am happy to be here as well!! :) YOU need to post soon!!!

    Larissa, thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete